请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
查看: 286|回复: 0

在国外该如何与出租车司机沟通?

[复制链接]

2

主题

3

帖子

122

积分

注册会员

Rank: 2

积分
122
发表于 2019-9-26 19:57:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在国外旅行,走累了或者赶时间的时候最好的选择就是坐出租车了,这时该怎样和司机师傅说呢?我们来看一看:
  Where can I catch a taxi?
  我在哪里可以叫到出租车?
  The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.
  出租车站台就在左边转角处。
  Drive me to XXX.
  载我到XXX。
  Please drive me to this address.
  请把我开到这个地方。
  How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?
  打车到市中心需要多少钱?
  Please open the trunk.
  可以帮我打开后备箱吗?
  Let me check the metre out.
  让我看一下计价器。
  By meter,please.
  请打表。
  By the way, when can we arrive there?
  顺便问一下,我们多久可以到那儿?
  May I open the window?
  我可以开窗户吗?
  Could you mind not smoking?
  请不要吸烟。
  Please drive slowly.
  请开慢一点。
  Can you go a little faster?
  你能开快一点吗?
  How much will it cost?
  需要多少钱?
  Here you are. You can keep the change.
  给你钱,零钱不用找了。
  Take me to the railway station.
  载我到火车站
  Shall we take the expressway?
  我们走高速吗?
  Take me back.
  载我回去
  What is the charge for that?
  那要多少钱?
  How much extra do I have to pay for that?
  我还要另外付多少?
  The change is yours.
  找回的钱给你。
  I need a receipt, please.
  请给我一张发票。
  更多词汇方面的问题也可关注下北京新东方的词汇精讲班课程,相信可以帮助到大家。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 现在注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表